[extropy-chat] Transhumanist Community

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Wed Dec 7 06:03:02 UTC 2005

I'll just pop in and say we do have a forum and blog "on the verge of happening"
(the verge lasts a while sometimes). Also, more news coming soon - be on the
lookout.

Regarding the newsletter, it is available directly off the home page by clicking
the news link on the left side. It takes you here:

<http://www.singinst.org/newsletter/2005.2/index.html>

New newsletter coming quite soon. We're quite busy working on stuff actually,
but yes expressing that externally needs more work. Want to help? Email Jeff
Medina, Tyler, or Michael A.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/