[extropy-chat] Almost, but not completely, unlike A.I. or "scramble the rat fighters!"

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 7 21:30:41 UTC 2005

Flying isn't the hard part of flying.  Navigation, taking off,
landing safely, and executing combat actions while under fire
(specifically, hitting your target and not getting hit), are more
complex, in increasing order of difficulty.

That said, if this is legitimate, it is a good existence proof
that artificial neural networks really do act like real neurons,
and thus that the theory and software developed for the former
can be ported to the latter.