[extropy-chat] Hello World!

Daniel Waters quantumcat49 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 04:07:21 UTC 2005

 Hello My Handle is Quantumcat,

     I managed to produce some very interesting ideas in my time.

 Here is one for Global Warming..

 Oceanic Food & Fuel

 Growing Floating Hydroponic Greenhouses all materials being produced right out of the pacific ocean, Thermal Depolymerization can produce fossil fuels to sell to support feeding the world. Good bye el nino la nina eh? just add some additional equipment.

 And here is one for right now..

 Magic Motorhome

 First generation will have hydroponic garden and would gradually build up vegetable oil to power the engine it will be aerogel insulated.

 Second generation will include a hybrid engine and lighter framming and what not.

 Third generation will include a thermal depolymerizer and fab lab!!!

 So I need tools and resources to get this started or help it if it comes to be if there are going to be magic motorhome's I want to earn one somehow!

 Ok maybe I am a bit of a Techno Gypsy (I coined it in this time line)
 but I got some valuable attributes that need to be exploited.

 Sincerely,
 Daniel Hazelton Waters
 Olympia WA USA Silver Dollar Only NORFED