[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 03:08:20 UTC 2005

What do you guys think?  I would propose open season on
all things political for a finite period, say a week or
so.  Post everything you want to get outta your system,
refrain from personal attack but attack the other guy's
country or government if you feel you must.  Then after
that let us settle down and post extropian stuff again?
Sound reasonable?  Seems we need to do this every once
in a while.