[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 15:53:34 UTC 2005

.
> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
> >
> > Aren't you the one that is doing that? Why pick this part of this
> > post to reply to in this way?
>
> Because if I keep quiet half a dozen folks will chime in, and
> I'd have to unsubscribe for a month until the political diarrhea
> runs it course, and the air is fit to breathe again...Eugen* Leitl

That's why I suggested we keep it to a week.  Many of
us are busy this time of year, so a week of less-than-
usual interesting posts won't hurt us, and it does seem
to fill a certain need.

Opinion noted, Gene, and highly regarded.

Any others?  The week starts today, so do let us finish
it by next Thursday, 22 December.