[extropy-chat] FWD (SK) Critical Thinking

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 17 03:07:32 UTC 2005

There is the possibility of opening a course on critical thinking in my

department. I know that some list members teach similar courses, and I'd
like to ask for some material and pointers. Could you contact me offlist
(or maybe onlist, this might be of interest to other members too...) with
indications of where I can find good sources of material for such a course?

Starting new courses is more for the major league professors, but it would
be nice if in a few years they gave me the chair of this course, so I
better start working on it now :)

Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards,
Ludi

Ludwig Krippahl

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program