[extropy-chat] Consciousness is a process inmulti-dimensionaltime.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Dec 19 09:22:25 UTC 2005

"Brent Allsop" <allsop at extropy.org>

> The idea was that two different atoms of the same element, causally
> indistinguishable from each other

I fire my trusty 44 magnum at one object and it most defiantly CAUSES an
effect on it, if the other object 180 degrees away is unaffected then we are
dealing with 2 objects and they are not "causally completely
indistinguishable from the other".  If however the other object is similarly
effected by my bullet then there is only one object and I might start
thinking about a mirror.

  John K Clark