[extropy-chat] Impeachment of President Bush What odds am I offered?

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 19 23:56:23 UTC 2005

I wrote:

> If I was to say that I have US$1000 of real money that
> says that President George W Bush will be impeached
> what odds would serious minded people like to offer
> me I wonder?

Spike?, John?, Stu?, Jeff, Alan, Robin, Hal ? Anyone?

This should be a question that facilitates thinking about
politics in an extropic manner.

Allow me to provide a data point that might assist
you in your deliberations.

Recently a poll was conducted in which 1000 people
were asked the following question

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/MembersOnly/2005%20Dailies/December%202005/Dec%209-10b.htm

"Suppose a candidate for Congress announces that, if elected,
 he or she will work to impeach President Bush and
Vice President Cheney.  Knowing this, would you be more
or less likely to vote for that candidate?"

Brett Paatsch