[extropy-chat] Intelligent Design -- take *this*... ---> ensuring longevity

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Wed Dec 21 03:32:13 UTC 2005

"With luck" meaning "with luck, my freeloading strategy will pan out and all
the necessary work will happen in time even though I didn't help out." If
you really want the future of medical science to be brighter, then it makes
sense to devote some amount of your resources towards making it happen.
Anyone with the foresight necessary to save for retirement should also see
the cost-benefit value in helping bring about a future of real anti-aging
medical science.

Donate to the MPrize, for example - I challenge you to find a better
leverage point, insofar as the future of your health and longevity goes, for
your charitable dollars this year.

http://www.fightaging.org/archives/000700.php
http://www.mprize.org

Reason