[extropy-chat] Re: bloodless revolution

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 23:06:56 UTC 2005

The reason I bring it up is because there have been posters here who immigrated from eastern europe who cannot possibly have grasped the political system in the US-- not in the brief time you have been here. If someone from n. america, or say down under, relocates to eastern europe-- say Poland-- they are going to have to study the political system for decades before they can fully comprehend what is transpiring politically. Even then they may not possess the internalized 'gut' understanding of what it means to be born in Poland or elsewhere in that region.
  Though some of you who have immigrated to the West may understand our economics very well, being that economic principles are universal, you may not have a good understanding of the political system here, nor might you ever possess the political comprehension of a native-born Westerner.