[extropy-chat] the structure of randomness

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 20:33:45 UTC 2005

The actual research report is available here for $7. Anyone curious enough?

http://eprint.ufn.ru/sellFile.jsp?file=594

1. See S.E. Shnoll, V.A. Kolombet, E.V. Pozharskii, T.A. Zenchenko, I.M.
Zvereva, and A.A. Konradov, 1998. “Realization of discrete states during
fluctuations in macroscopic processes,” in Uspekhi Fisicheskikh Nauk, Vol.
41, No. 10, pp. 1025-1035. A new paper is currently in preparation.
Shnoll’s group is based at Moscow State University.