[extropy-chat] META: Determining if a majority wants a separate politics list

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 12 18:01:01 UTC 2005

I didn't want to speak for the admins, but I suspect a
private vote (directly to an admin) would be better.
And a vote period of two weeks, as described below.
Two simple yes/no votes:
* Should we have a separate extro-politics list?
* If so (else this issue is void), should the admins
  enforce the policy of moving any overly political
  discussions, especially those not directly related
  to extropian goals, to said list?  (How exactly, and
  the specific criteria, can be debated after the
  vote.)