[extropy-chat] Aegis 3rd generation missile: BMD system

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 28 01:23:08 UTC 2005

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-17-rumsfeld-missiledefense_x.htm

Rumsfeld makes case for funding missile defense
By Tom Squitieri, USA TODAY

Yogi Berra wannabe:
"If you didn't do anything until you could do everything, you probably wouldn't
do anything," he said.

Terry

*****

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program