[extropy-chat] Still Stingy

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 23:58:45 UTC 2005

I reject the fundamental premise  that one is morally obligated to help
persons one does not know in any and all difficulties.   However, you
make a quite good point that we do not adequately support research into
real killers that we can do something about before the fact.  I would
not call this "stingy" so much as irrational.

-s