[extropy-chat] finding old (and new) sf

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Sun Jul 3 01:18:25 UTC 2005

Outstanding. Come the fall, I might just get one and start converting my
ginormous collection of paperbacks to digital.

One word of caution to those who might be interested in doing the same;
with the recent SCOTUS rulings about copyright and such, it might be
worthwhile to retain some sort of proof of right to own such digital
copies.

I will probably be keeping the covers in a box, against the day the
Copyright Enforcers come to my door.

Joseph