[extropy-chat] SPACE: Deep Impact shows strong spectral lines...

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 7 10:38:28 UTC 2005

unfortunately Bigelow's design has a major flaw
by laying the floors parallel to the cylinder it will
not allow artificial gravity and is not optimizing the
interior space
to do that the best solution is to lay the floors
perpendiculat to the cylinder, connect the modules
with a ring structure that will allow future expansion
and additional modules and rotate around a central
hub, connected with spikes to the circular ring
For future utilization anext generation space station
or space hotel must bre provided with some sort of
artificial gravity to avoid most negative effects of
zero G situation
--- Neil Halelamien <neuronexmachina at gmail.com> ha

http://www.spacex.com/index.html?section=falcon&content=http%3A//www.spacex.com/falcon_overview.php

http://www.spacex.com/index.html?section=updates&content=http%3A//www.spacex.com/updates.php