[extropy-chat] Nam

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 01:57:57 UTC 2005

For one thing, the country was very long and had, as
is well known, much jungle to use as cover by the
communists and their allies. I wager you that if Iraq
had jungle cover we never would have invaded Iraq. The
Soviets were determined to supply the communists.
Vietnamese leftists felt they were cheated out of a
fair election. Americans protested the war from 1962
to 1973. LBJ was an asshole, Richard Nixon was an even
bigger asshole. Other reasons, too. We could write a
book....