[extropy-chat] feeling more better

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 19:13:16 UTC 2005

So now i'm an anti-intellectual who does not think things through (a policy) before doing a post? In my town I'm a protester-pinko fag who thinks too much and has not enough respect for God and conservative authorities. And pray tell who might this 'among the most ruthless imperial killers in the history of the Western World' be?

Consequently, your contempt for intellectual pursuit stated so nicely in
the language of among the most ruthless imperial killers in the history
of the Western World has its obvious roots in your own psyche. A
universal solution to every puzzle - smash it, burn it, then throw it
away. Unfortunately, if the puzzle is alive and has cousins, as we've
found out, this isn't a good idea. Don't underestimate your enemies.
Had you taken the time to think this through ahead of time, you may have
realized that. But with a policy of refusing to think, it's hard to see
how any language could help the situation. Pugilistic thugs rule the
world, this we know. In the few occasions where intellectuals have
attempted to take over the world with their idealism in the modern era
(China, Russia) we've had bad times. In fact even the American
Experiment is showing itself to be a failure - here we are dominating
the world through economic and both over and covert military imperialism
riding on an "elected" government selected by the top 1/400,000,000th of
our population (Scalia). But simply aquiescing to this as "human
nature" I would think is against extropian principles, certainly against
the Christian principles of justice, mercy and faithfulness.

With kind regards,

Robbie Lindauer