[extropy-chat] Many eyes

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 20:15:56 UTC 2005

Right, and I don't care if cameras pick up my naked image in the bathroom to broadcast it out at the four corners of the globe. Why? because I'm fat, middle-aged & plain. And let them comment however they wish on such behavior, by the time you get to a certain age you've heard just about everything anyway.

Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote: I do not care if the world can see me sitting in my