[extropy-chat] overposting and fuel cell bike

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:12:13 UTC 2005

On 7/13/05, spike wrote:
> Ja, I read the specs and decided it wouldn't work *as a
> motorcycle* but would still carry a lot of cool factor.  It
> would be wicked cool, but not fast or cheap.  Gasoline
> will be difficult to replace that way.  The good news is,
> if all the peak oil jeremiahs are right, we can still run
> some wicked fast and still highly fuel efficient motorcycles
> on alcohol.  That would be a new day, if you go to work and
> half the traffic on the road is on two wheels.  {8-]  spike

You might like to go have a look at Zapworld, 501 Fourth Street, Santa
Rosa, CA 95401

They' ve got electric scooters, electric pedal bikes and trikes and
electric ATVs.
They've got an electric folding pedal bike for your trunk on offer for 499 USD.
<http://www.zapworld.com/products/BK_clearance.asp>

Nothing for zooming down the freeway yet, though.

BillK