[extropy-chat] Re: Death Toll

Evan Hamlin hamlin_e at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:19:09 UTC 2005

Hi Brett, nice to meet ya.

No I dont speak for the United States, perhaps you didn't realize that I
didn't write this. I received this and thought it was interesting, so I
posted it for discussion. My own text ends at "is a bit unsensitive to
this..." Perhaps I should have put the article in quotes for clarity. In any
case, the point really isnt the facts, dates, or who speaks for who. Its the
message that caught my attention, especially the thought that we could
actually LOSE, and what that means exactly.

-E

"The world is more beautiful through tinted glass."