[extropy-chat] Invitation for Lorrey to Defend Rove

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 23:05:16 UTC 2005

Dear Mr. Lorrey:

Could you fill us in about what the insane are going to be saying now.

I've come up with my top-ten-list:

1)  It's not really illegal.
2)  Rove didn't do it "on purpose".
3)  Valerie -deserved it- whether or not it was legal is not the issue.
4)  It's really Hadley's fault, we should promote him again.
5)  If it was illegal, it was really a partisan law designed to encumber
the president, we should retroactively revoke it.
6)  It depends on what you mean by "told".
7)  Anyone who would believe that the President's Press Secretary would
break the law by revealing top secret information in order to punish a
political enemy must be some kind of communist conspiracy nut.
8)  Hey look over there (run out of the room).
9)  Rove is a career public servant, patriot and a national hero.  It's
embarassing for the democrats to be attacking such a loyal and
dependable public servant for the obvious and purely political reason
that they lost the last election fair and square.
10) "Jane you ignorant slut."

Can you top that?  I'm looking for help and figured you'd be the first
person I should ask.

Thanks,

Robbie Lindauer