[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Evan Hamlin hamlin_e at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:12:35 UTC 2005

Ahh c'mon, you don't mean that Damien. Its all in good fun. :)

To be honest, I'm done with the homosexuality debate. Over. Finito. Though
I'll admit I'm still curious what causes it.

-Evan

"It has been proven that the pig is the only homosexual animal. As this
perversion is most prevalent in pork-eating nations, it is obvious that it
gets into your genes through the meat." -Tasleem Ahmed - Islamic missionary,
from a Muslim mission in Galaway Ireland, first quoted in London's
"Freethinker" magazine