[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Jul 21 22:38:57 UTC 2005

But remember that while twins have the same genetic code and a particular gene that may hardwire them to be predisposed to exhibit a particular behavior, there is the environmental element. Twins do not live the same exact experiences as each other. Take for example the more recent findings of a link between genetics and alcoholism in siblings. They have the gene but they do not all exhibit the behavior. We may not even be able to identify what specific moment(s) activated the predisposition. There are a lot of individual variables to this issue.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
3D/Animation http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/index.htm
Microscope Jewelry
http://www.nanogirl.com/crafts/microjewelry.htm
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."