[extropy-chat] Glad to be back

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 04:29:38 UTC 2005

Avantguardian said:

"Now while I agree that this is a very select elite club, I don't know if it
is necessarily a conspiracy. No more than all the wars and intrigues of the
middle ages in Europe was the result a "conspiracy" between the royalty of
the various countries of Europe. The over-class has always cooperated with
one another to keep the under-classes subdued, this is not an organized
conspiracy, it is just an aspect of maintaining power. Powerful people make
alliances and break them as the wind blows. No conspiracies, just the
political game. One of the oldest games in the world."

Wordnet defines conspiracy as a secret agreement between two or more people
to perform an unlawful act.

I'm not sure what other actual laws are being broken if a secret
organization succeeds in initiating a war for it's own monetary enrichment,
but...

Wordnet defines treason as a crime that undermines the offender's
government.

If the Skull and Bones had plans to initiate wars for profit and succeeded
then the entire membership who had knowledge of that plan would be guilty of
treason against the United States government.

This site and links about Kris Milligan the son of a Skull and Bones/CIA
operative leads one to believe that they first tried to initiate a war in
Cuba.  When that failed they had their hands in Vietnam and now Iraq.

It also indicates that Bush has 10 other Bonesmen in his administration.

If Kerry would have won they would still have been in power.  Kerry may have
ran for and thrown the election.  Could anyone really be that uncharismatic
and boring?  If he had won it would have be harder for him to carry out the
war agenda based on the platform he ran on.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/12/305275.shtml

Complete List of Members:  http://ctrl.org/boodleboys/boodlemembersalpha.htm

60 Minutes Expose which occurred before Kerry was nominated:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/111803skullandbones.html

What better way to take over a government than from the inside with no shots
fired?

The fact that Kennedy was the only president to stop one of their wars and
was assassinated seems to open another possibility that I had never ever
considered.  I'll resist making that connection for now and leave it to the
readers own devices!