[extropy-chat] Glad to be back

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Jul 25 00:49:32 UTC 2005

The Avantguardian wrote:

>--- david stiger <stiger420 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Thanks to Gary Miller for this reply.  The responses
>>I recieved have not
>>shaken my ideas and I am glad to know I am not the
>>only one of us who thinks
>>that there is something sinister going on "behind
>>the scenes" in the
>>politics of the United States.
>>
>><Avantguardian>
>>For example, why would you need to think that Bush
>>was a member of some
>>secret society in order to cause all the misery he
>>has?
>><Gary Miller>
>>It is more comforting for me to believe in an evil
>>club creating a puppet
>>than a
>>country that would select him of their free will!
>>

>Welcome back, Dave. Ok, I am willing to entertain the
>possibility of Bush being involved in a conspiracy.
>The Masons don't make a lot of sense for it though.
>You can't have a conspiracy of thousands, it just
>doesn't work. Skull and Bones at Yale University (a

Of course it does, on several counts.
The first being an agreement to look after 'their own' preferentially
thereby screwing anyone who stands for a meritocracy.
The second being the fostering of an atmosphere of secrecy.
The third being the use of both of the above to facilitate corruption.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org