[extropy-chat] Euphamism and reality.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 02:38:42 UTC 2005

It was not a reasonable usage when you include the context and
recognize the usage prejudices the mind toward seeing abortion as
murder.   Stand alone definitions are not sufficient to conclude
whether a given usage was reasonable in its context.   And of course
abortion itself wan]s not remotely the subject at hand so deeper sins
against context were present.

Such "discussions" leave me tired.

- samantha