[extropy-chat] The future of pizza delivery?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:57:11 UTC 2005

On 6/3/05, kevinfreels.com wrote:

> Have any of you seen this?
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pizzacall

This has been going around on the Internet for a while.
Mike Lorrey posted the text to Extropy-chat Jan 04, 2004.

I think the Flash application comes from the ACLU site (anti-Bush site).
<http://www.aclu.org/pizza/>
It was mentioned in the Boing Boing blog July 26, 2004.

Quote from ACLU:
"The government and corporations are aggressively collecting
information about your personal life and your habits. They want to
track your purchases, your medical records, and even your
relationships. The Bush Administration's policies, coupled with
invasive new technologies, could eliminate your right to privacy
completely. Please help us protect our privacy rights and prevent the
Total Surveillance Society."

BillK