[extropy-chat] Sub-Orbital Space Tourism Survey

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Sat Jun 4 12:48:02 UTC 2005

From: "J. Fox" fox at nevadalink.com
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: Sub-Orbital Space Tourism Survey

I am conducting a survey on Sub-Orbital Space Tourism for a graduate
project.  I invite all on the list to to participate by downloading the
survey, filling the survey out, and mailing the completed survey to me.

Please Note:  Deadline for the completed survey is June 30, 2005 for the
USA, and July 15 for surveys sent from outside the USA.

Thank you for your time and contributions.

The link to the survey (PDF format 36k):

http://web1.greatbasin.net/~dayton-nevada/Questionaire.pdf