[extropy-chat] Sub-Orbital Space Tourism Survey

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Jun 5 14:11:27 UTC 2005

I'd like to introduce you to John Spencer, space architect and founder of
Space Tourism Society.  Please let me know if you are interested and I will
do this offline.

Natasha

At 07:48 AM 6/4/2005, you wrote:
> [...]

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
Random acts of kindness..." Anne Herbet