[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Film ateleven.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 05:06:25 UTC 2005

On Jun 4, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Mike Lorrey wrote:
> On the contrary, Samantha was implying that all women have the
> power of
> life and death over their kids. Such an attitude is IMHO little
> different from that of a tyrant deciding who lives and who dies. It is
> megalomaniacal. If anybody needs a good smack of reality, it is
> Samantha.

Bullshit.  I am saying that adult humans including women have the
right to order there own lives including when and if they are going
to bring a child into this world.  I neither said nor implied any of
your snarling assertions.    I would also VERY strongly advise
against talking about my needing a smack.   I take such imagery of
violence being required to supposedly acquaint me with reality quite
seriously.  Especially when delivered by a bully.

Russell, do you dare accuse me of uncivilized response in the face of
such as this??   Is this mere expression of a purported minority
opinion?

- s