[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Filmateleven.

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 05:00:25 UTC 2005

> ... If anybody needs a good smack of reality, it is Samantha.
>
> Mike Lorrey...

Oy, a man cannot go for a relaxing weekend of ropin and ridin
without coming home to find his favorite e-list members
abusing each other.

Abortion is a topic so difficult society has been unable
to resolve it.  We the few, the proud, are unlikely to solve it.

> ...IMHO anyone who thinks a 56 day old fetus is a 'clump of
> cells' is insane...

Hey, I'm a clump of cells now.  Possibly an insane clump of
cells.

> ...They came for the communists and I did not speak out, because
I am not a communist.

I spoke out.  I said "Hey!  Keep your eyes open, don't
miss any.  Those commies are tricky bastids."  {8-]

Some time ago Lee Daniel Crocker suggested some rules for
list etiquette.  I propose a kinder and gentler approach
than Lee's when dealing with abortion: do let us turn down
the flames.

Where is Lee?  Has anyone heard from him recently?