[extropy-chat] what to do

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:27:05 UTC 2005

On 6/10/05, Robin Hanson <rhanson at gmu.edu> wrote:
> Now that I have tenure, I'm tempted to spend the next few years on a new
> post-tenure project.  Since I should choose carefully, I solicit your
> advice.  No rush; it will be a month or two until I finish my current tasks.

To me, Mangled Worlds is the most interesting of these topics - that's
the one I'd happily buy a book on.

Of course, given that you'll be spending years on this, it's more
important to pick something you find interesting; that part, I can't
advise you on - but perhaps try, say, spending a few days on each and
then look back and see which you liked best?

- Russell