[extropy-chat] Death

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Wed Jun 15 02:59:18 UTC 2005

Samantha,

When I lost my brother Yehuda, I did not seek comfort.  I have my task to do,
and my anger helps.  That is my path and I do not know if it will benefit
others - I doubt it will bring happiness in the short term.  It may help bring
about happiness and healing in the long term, maybe, after Death is destroyed.

The comfort I can offer you is this:  That we will storm the gates of Heaven,
burn down God and anyone else responsible, tear down the foundations of the
world, to stop this obscenity.

In the name of Michael who is dead but not forgotten.

- Eliezer.