[extropy-chat] Professor Being Sued Over Anti-Aging Comments

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Tue Jun 21 23:36:25 UTC 2005

 (6/21/05 10:24) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>It is only the lack of legal knowledge here that expresses stupidity.
>As previously stated, class action lawsuits abound in the present day,
>and 99.999% of class members never set foot inside a court room, so
>your claim that you'd be spending time in court is ludicrous and is
>itself a scam...

So now, instead of spending my time in a courtroom, I suffer for years waiting for the lawyers to work out their fees so I can get pennies on the dollar in recompensation.

That's SO much better. Gosh, I've seen the light now! </sarcasm>

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein