Iraq and legality again Re: [extropy-chat] Professor Being Sued Over Anti-Aging Comments

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 22 20:42:47 UTC 2005

when the US invaded Panama to get hold of Noriega,
nobody said a word
With Saddam is the same case with the only difference
that the situation  was badly mismanaged and went out
of control
In neither cases the US had any right to intervene but
they did.
This time something went wrong and the Us don't know
how to leave and save face, leaving the existing
government to face another fall of saigon event