Rules of Engagement was Re: [extropy-chat] Re: Meta: Too far

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Thu Jun 30 23:55:49 UTC 2005

When conversations have risen to such a level of absurdity (and I speak
here of Brett's questions, not Stuart's answers) then perhaps the time
has come to move on to more productive conversations.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/14/05)