[extropy-chat] 4 RCMP killed over MaryJewAnna

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 03:51:22 UTC 2005

The target of Thursday's marijuana raid in Alberta was
killed too, but he doesn't count, right?
When WILL the drug war wind down? 2050? 2100? When
mass murder occurs over marijuana you've got to wonder
how the psychotically-run  drug war got this far. You
probably know what it's partially about.
Aside from the very obvious, law-enforcement seizes
billions of assets every year from drug dealers &
alleged drug dealers, not all that much attention
being focused on distinguishing between actual and
alleged dealers... just take whatever you want, fellow
officers, we'll keep the clucks who have their
property seized filing expensive motions in court so
long the trail leading to their seized possessions
will grow cold.
"Sergeant, see how the DVD in this player was produced
by High Times magazine? Can I grab it?"
Sure, son.
It's like the old TV game show where several
housewives had a minute to run around a shop shoveling
stuff into shopping carts; boy did those women perk
up.
Total concentration.
 It's not that all narcs behave this way, but read the
four million selling book 'Serpico' by Peter Maas, it
will open your eyes to law enforcement corruption. One
in six officers is corrupt-- which is a conservative estimate.