[extropy-chat] Faculty X

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 11:05:52 UTC 2005

Why do you believe that atheists consider themselves superior?  Many
don't in my experience.  Most i know of aren't the least interested in
exploiting theists.    As long as we are concerned with who thinks they
are better than whom we are stuck in the same old monkey shines.
Personally I don't want to "exploit" anyone.  I do want to form enough
of an integrating vision that we monkeys have a chance of growing
beyond the limits of our evolutionary programming.   That is a pretty
funny sort of exploitation.