[extropy-chat] Article on transhumanism on the leading Italian weekly magazine Panorama

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:22:00 UTC 2005

No rational argument against, more like a subliminal appeal to
reacting instiictively against, but the article is not that bad you
know. Following Fukuyama, the author agrees that we have to be taken
seriously, and that maybe "our" future will even happen.
One step at a time, we are already moving from "it is impossible" to
"it is maybe possible but it is not a good idea". At some point we
will reach "I always thought it was a good idea" (Clarke I think).
G.