[extropy-chat] Article on transhumanism on the leadingItalian weekly magazine Panorama

Alfio Puglisi puglisi at arcetri.astro.it
Wed Mar 9 22:37:02 UTC 2005

Nope. This Google translation's link is almost readable:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.panorama.it%2Fscienze%2Fscoperte%2Farticolo%2Fix1-A020001029603&langpair=it%7Cen&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Don't know why google is obsessed with women. "morte" (=death) is
translated as "dead women", while "Casa Bianca" (=White House) is
translated as "white woman" :-)

Alfio