[extropy-chat] we're more of a con to ourselves than Enron

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 03:54:59 UTC 2005

Agreed. And I know all the twists. Still, if I were a
libertarian I wouldn't spend a second hunched over a
keyboard, I'd be out living a life as I define a real
life.
 IMO freedom is a necessary fiction, like religion it
smooths out the rough edges.
BTW my attorney got so drunk tonight he just stole his
own wallet.