[extropy-chat] we're more of a con to ourselves than Enron

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 04:05:20 UTC 2005

Well said.
 Anyway, growing up I heard,  "you're only as young as
you feel". So a guy lying on his deathbed sits up on
his elbows and whispers to the nurse, "by Jove, it's
just like being at the Junior Prom"?
I used to hear all the time, "you're just as pretty as
you feel". So the bride of Frankenstein is just as
pretty as she feels? Hmm, maybe. Maybe not.
It is so cold tonight that all the attorneys in town
have their hands in their own pockets.