[extropy-chat] Suitcase nukes (was: let's say)

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:41:50 UTC 2005

The work in the city, live in the country is an excellent argument for
public transportation like subways and trains. It's far more efficient use
of one's time to take a train in every morning and work (or sleep) for an
hour than to drive in.

I lived in CT and commuted into new york on a train and my day would have
been much less productive had I been forced to drive in.

BAL