[extropy-chat] Suitcase nukes (was: let's say)

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Mar 23 00:43:45 UTC 2005

This is entirely true, however if you are a mom with several children,
need to stop at the cleaners, the grocery, the drugstore, dancing
class, scouts, pick up one child late from play practice, another from
sports, public transportation can be a right pain. At least so I've
understood.

We kept our children out of such things for the most part, due to
transportation and logistics difficulties.

Regards,
MB