[extropy-chat] Final thought on Schiavo

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 09:11:45 UTC 2005

Were the records shown to judges? Was there any
probable cause to give Schiavo a polygraph? An
allegation remains so until there is a conviction, or
you have documentation yourself you can show us. If
you handed us a plastic-wrapped syringe with potassium
chloride in it plus Schiavo's fingerprints on it, then
we would listen. Show us a paper with a signed
confession from Schiavo, then we'd listen.
Sounds right now like a fringe rumor backed up with
circumstantial evidence & cooked documents.

=== message truncated ===