[extropy-chat] Bioethics Essay- Revised

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 03:29:24 UTC 2005

--- Russell Wallace <russell.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it would bolster your argument to say what
> you believe to be
> true, for a start. Do you personally believe in the
> immaculate
> conception and the infallibility of God?

You have me here. I suppose the best reason not to
include the theological argument is that I don't
actually believe in theology. Not in any one
particular theology at any rate. Point well taken. "To
thine own self be true" sayeth the sage. I will
rewrite the essay.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson