[extropy-chat] SPEAKER: Needed for International TechnologyConference

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Sat May 28 03:40:41 UTC 2005

Are any hard copy, tapes or mp3 transcripts available for a fee from such
conferences.

While I do currently do not have the financial resources available to attend
such events, I may have the limited resources to help support such events
after the fact if such materials were available.

If so is there a website that serves as a purchasing portal for such
materials?