[extropy-chat] "BEST OF LIST": Editors Needed for ExI

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat May 28 16:17:57 UTC 2005

Extropy Institute's email list is the longest running transhumanist email
list in the world!

Well, you have been asking for it, and finally we are doing something about
it. ExI is compiling Best of the List, going back to the earliest ideas
posted on list way back in 1991!

Thanks to ExI's Board member David McFadzean who will be the key person
behind this sorely needed and highly worthwhile compilation of posts
outlining the history of ideas that formed transhumanism.  Greg Burch,
ExI's VP, will be performing the final editing, but we are looking for
someone to work with us in the initial stages.

For anyone who loves digging through history and finding cutting-edge
master minds in action, then this is the job for you!

Please contact me at 011.512.263.2749 or email me at natasha at extropy.org.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary