[extropy-chat] "BEST OF LIST": Editors Needed for ExI

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 30 02:06:12 UTC 2005

Good idea !

I can't commit time to this at present, though that might change in the
future (please don't wait),  but I think it augurs well for the project that
David (with his IT skills) and Greg (with his legal skills - potentially
relevant to copyright issues etc) will be involved in it.

For sometime I have intended to try and extract into some sort of
sensible form my own postings to the Exi list. I think my thinking in
some key areas has developed over a couple of years of posting and
as a result of discussing issues with other posters.

So far I have not gotten around to it. And I have found (on really not
much effort expended to be honest) that it isn't as easy to extract
the info I'd like in the way that I'd like.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch